- Galleries, dealers, auction houses: simplifying the buying and selling of art.
- Artist studios: gain knowledge about specific artists and their body of work.
- Museums: curatorial tours of contemporary exhibitions and permanent collections anywhere in the world including emerging markets.
- Framers, installers and art handlers: the best in the business.
- Art fairs: personalized detailed itineraries, the how-to’s of navigation.
- Potential acquisition of works before they come to market.
- VIP events.
- Behind-the-scenes looks at contemporary museums and evaluations of their acquisition strategies.
- Insight into the acquisition, management, and maintenance of a contemporary collection.
- Advice on hanging and curating a contemporary collection at home or office.
- Knowledge of local, state or country tax issues and consequences.
- Detailed knowledge of post war and contemporary art history: who is making art today….why they are good, and why they will be important in the future.
- Scrupulous investigation on secondary market purchases: authenticity, provenance, condition.
- Talks on the history of famous collections, as inspiration and background.
- Professional record keeping and database management.
- Twenty-five years of arts management, private, corporate, public.
- Strategic and conceptual assessment of your collection.
- Trend spotting: new artists, new ideas, why and how.
- Long term relationships with collectors, dealers, institutions, and arts professionals.
- Connoisseurship: the best piece at the best price.
- Educating the collector by organizing trips around the world to important contemporary exhibitions and events.
- Negotiating and handling all aspects of potential museum gifts or loans.
- Important insurance issues: to insure or not to insure.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality.